Sunday, September 6, 2009

Three Day Weekend - More Mae Time

Hello all, well Dusty and I always love announcing our three day weekends. We were happy to have a three day weekend after surviving my first week back at work. Really, I think I wanted and needed more than Dusty and Maebry. I just love being home with my family they are the sweetest...and yes, it is nice to be missed and needed.

Dusty had a great weekend. He was able to go to Temple and get his first Friday Football (FF) under his belt. Temple lost but through it all I think Dusty was able to get his cameras up and running and provide the Temple Wildcat fans with some great live football footage.

I know Dusty already mentioned his parent came in town that weekend and we already showed those photos. But we found some more pictures from that weekend that we wanted to share.

On Saturday, we went up north to visit our dear friends Mark and Jessica. As you can see from our picture we wore our team colors and well, they wore another color...Burnt Orange, is what they call it ;)!! Just kidding guys! But on another note. The Aggies won and the Burnt Orange fans, UT, won as well. All I can say is go FOOTBALL!

Here is a sweet picture of our "Aggie Mae!"

Here Aggie Mae in Brody's bouncy chair.

Here is Momma and her Aggie Mae.

Here is Daddy and Aggie Mae!

We are so proud to have Mae out and about. She made it most of the night and looked cute doing it. Mommy and Daddy are trying new things and some times we feel like we might have pushed Mae a little bit but we are learning her limits and she definitely is learning ours.

On Sunday, we had our usual day of rest and relaxation. Oh yeah and laundry day. Good times. We also decided that we would venture out and take Mae on her first Target trip. She was put in her stroller and made to the women's department before it was time for a little bit of consoling time. So, I put her in her new fav place her "Sleepy Wrap". I walked around with my cute bundle of joy strap to my like a tight tank-top. She sleep the whole time. What a cutie!!

I guess we will see what next week brings. Short week...woohoo!! Well for me at least.

Here are some sweet pictures of Mae and her Kraatz Grandparents.

Mae and her sweet Grand-Momma.

Here is Maebry observing her Grand-daddy Alvie.

No comments:

Post a Comment