Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Bored to Death" - Not really...not with our lives

Well, I survived. I was able to work and not cry each morning I left Maebry and Dusty. Most mornings those two sweeties were sleeping because Daddy just got done doing a morning feed to help Momma get ready for work. Then ever so nicely, they both slip off into slumberland...one more time. Here are the faces I leave every morning...

I mean really, how cute are these face. I get sad just thinking about leaving them again. Don't you just love Dusty's tussled hair and sleepy Mae Mae.

Well, I hope everyone knows Dusty is still doing great with Mae. And I was so happy to have a short work week. But I am also happy to have such a great husband that can help take care of our child and also fiscally take care of our family

Here are a few photos from our short work week. Thanks to Labor Day on Monday and Friday being my day off...thank goodness for both. Yeah goooo three day work week.

Here is Mae playing with her favorite rattle and looking ever so cute in her "Peace Sign" outfit.

Look Mom "No hands!" Here is Dusty showing everyone his cute baby carrier and yes, Mae is present just look how cute those legs are dangling all whilly-nilly like.

Here is Mae looking over her Daddy's shoulder and showing how alert she can be...and yes, it might be kind late at night but we love her anyways.

And speaking of Friday. Maebry had a doctor's appointment Friday morning and we are proud to announce she is doing great and still gaining weight like crazy. She weighs 9 lbs, 11 ounces and she is 21 inches long. Our Pedi wanted Dusty and I to start putting a little bit of rice in some of Mae's milk. She is hoping, as are we, that she will get a little bit more rest at night. We started doing it at night. It seems to helping all the Kraatz's out. Here is to rice and many more sleepful nights.

Dusty and I were excited to tell everyone that on that very same Friday we were able to go on a date night. Dusty has a client that he works with who handles HBO promotional events.  We were lucky enough to get invited to the Austin screening of the new HBO show "Bored to Death".  We had free wine in coffee mugs (a la the show), free giant cupcakes and nifty pics in a photo booth.   We really had SUCH a great time out on the town!

Here is Dusty and I enjoying our date night. Please note that we are taking a picture of ourselves while holding pictures of ourselves. Vane much!

We spent the rest of the weekend taking it pretty easy and just enjoying our little Maebry Lucille!  More updates to come!  Thanks for reading and we love you guys!!!!

C, D and M 





No comments:

Post a Comment