Sunday, June 7, 2009

Maebry Updates - Week 4

Howdy all! Just wanted to update everyone on our main sweetie Maebry.

She is still growing and really making Dusty and I re-evaluate our lives. It amazing how we can spend 3 hours with her and time just flies by for us. We loving being with her and having our heart stop but our clocks move forwards.

This week let us do some thing new with our daughter. We are getting to dress Maebry up in cute clothes that all of our friends and family bought for us. Thanks to all of you we are changing her clothes and so are the nurses.

Here are some more photos from this week. We hope you enjoy our daughter new pictures and her wardrobe changes.

Love to all!

Here is Maebry in her cute "Bunny" outfit given to us by the NICU to wear.

You can see Dusty trying to button her snaps back after changing her diaper.

Way to go Daddy!





This picture does not show her outfit but we just love showing our daughter suckling on her pacifier.

The paci is almost as big as her little face...too CUTE!






Now here she is with another outfit on but I wanted to show you all that Maebry is trying to take out her nasal cannula.

She really, really does not like things constricting her mouth or nose. But the nurses do not give her a choice, because well of course she needs them.

Anyhow, I hope we can have her wear this outfit again...it's too cute.


I just can't resist a picture of our cute daughter with her paci.
But this picture shows her adorably exhausted.
Can't you just see her dreaming about her pacifier and cuter clothes. Just kidding!













We uploaded a slideshow showing more photos of our cute daughter and all her cute preemie clothes.

Viva la clothes!!!

And, here is a link to my photobucket account just in case you need to see them closer:
http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv7/clkraatz/Maebry-%20Wardrobe/?albumview=slideshow

3 comments:

  1. I just love the pics! What a tiny angel with such spunk! I love that she's such a trooper and that she tries to take the stuff off the nurses so carefully secure. ;) What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pictures! Mae looks so cute in all of her outfits. It's going to be such fun to buy her new things as she's growing. She looks great in everything!
    She has grown so much and is so healthy. We are all so blessed with little Maebry. Give her a kiss from Grandmomma & Poppa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maebry is a regular fashionista! You're going to have so much fun dressing her up. I just got an update and know that she now weighs 4 lbs. 2 oz. - the little showoff! We're so happy that she continues to do well. Love to you all - Aunt Sandy/Uncle Ron

    ReplyDelete