Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Remember, Remember Mae's first November...

Well, as you could tell by the slight delay in posting...November FLEW by! We had such a great last few months of the year and Maebry really turned some corners. She really started rockin the solid foods and becoming a big girl!

Maebry also was able to see all of her wonderful family much more often, thanks to the holidays and such. As you will see, we tried to get pics with Mae and her rogues gallery of grandparents and cousins cousins cousins!

How cute is this picture. Me, my Grand-daddy and my Tootsie (aka my dolly)!

Here I am caught with my Grandpa Lloyd, and it seems we don't like flashes.

Shhhhhhh, I am sleeping. Thank you Grandma Susan.

Here I am with my favorite gal pals (aka the cousins most likely to get me in trouble). JK!

Ok, seriously this is guy who will totally get me into trouble. Well if trouble means reading comic books, playing video game and one day working for NASA. Oh yeah, and this guy owes my dad a million dollars.

Boy, do my cousins love me or what. Here my other cuz Kolton. We looks so cute in are matching brown stripes.

Next are some photos into the Adventure Land of "Eating with Mae!"

Are those sweet potatoes?! NUMMMMMMY!

Ok, do I have little bit of Oatmeal on my face. You can be honest.

Just another sweet photo of me eating...oh yeah, naked total in...you should try it some time.

Lastly, it just me and my Daddy, hanging out at a Fredericksburg Trade Show and eating from a bottle. As per usual!!

Yeah, bring on the Turkey. Gobble gobble gee, Gobble Gobble giggle. I wished Turkey only cost a nickel.

No comments:

Post a Comment