Here are a few pictures from our lunch with Dusty's parents, Cindy and Alvie, on Sunday. We took a few pictures of him with his gifts and his yummy cake. NUMMY! Thanks a ton to Mom and Dad for our great lunch, and our great Sunday evening. By the way, we had a yummy Smithville Ham with homemade Au-gratin Potatoes and Green Beans as sides.
And there are few pictures from today with his gift from me. I took Dusty out for a steak and a movie. Dusty finally got to see Watchmen. Wow, that movie will make you rethink human kind and what powers we really do and don't have. Oh yeah, I got Dusty the movie "Alien."


We'll have to celebrate your birthday the next time we see you. I'll make cake. Whiskey-lemon is Keith's fave...but like in karaoke, I take requests! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHope to see y'all soon!